JAVA SCRIPT

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....EPISODE 26

"No aunty, you have got me wrong. I showed love to Sarika, because i liked her and wanted to give company to her as she
dint have mother.. But Hemanth sir is my lecturer. I respect him" said Deepika with water in her eyes.

"Stop your drama, i heard you talking to Sarika. Sarika asked if you liked to be her mom.. You said Yes." said Savithramma angrily

"Deepika, what is aunty saying. Did you promise Sarika, that you would marry Hemanth and ber her mom" asked Aryan

"God i never loved Hemanth sir. Sarika said "she wished i was her mom". To make her happy i said i would love to be your mom"
I grew closer to sarika and did like her a lot. But this has nothing to do with loving or marrying Hemanth sir.. Trust me" pleaded Deepika

"I trust you, but without you giving some kind of hopes, why would it grow this big. Why would the girl want to haunt us" asked confused Aryan

Savithramma kept accusing Deepika. Deepika just stood crying. Aryan was totally lost and was not sure, to defend Deepika or to 
believe Savithramma. Raghu was trying to calm down Savithramma.. Geetha stood stunned without a word..

"Geetha, talk something. Ask your mom to control. Its my friend Aryan and his wife.. Sarika has become ghost and  haunting them. We need to help them. Geetha.. Geetha... said Aryan shaking Geetha.

Suddenly Geetha started screaming.. Its Sarika not Geetha....

Everyone turned towards Geetha. Geetha's eyes was red and protruding. She looked very scary..

"Geetha, what are you saying. What do you mean you are Sarika" said Raghu holding Geetha's hand.

Next moment Raghu was thrown in air. He fell on door knob, and hurt his head. 

Deepika was trashed and dragged through out the house.  Deepika started screaming "help.. help"...

Aryan tried to hold Geetha's hand to stop her. Sarika in Geetha's body, lifted the couch and put it on Aryan.

Aryan was struck under heavy couch, unable to move...

Savithramma stood confused and scared without a reaction.

"You are lying, you did love my dad. You promised you will be my mom and love me always. Where were you when i got high fever.
My dad came to you. But you insulted him and married someone else.. He died because of you" screamed Sarika in Geetha's body.

"Sarika. Please trust me. I never loved or agreed to marry your dad. I liked you and was trying to be nice to you. And said
yes to you. As i dint want to disappoint you" pleaded Deepika folding her hands.

No.... You shouldnt have come to our life. I had lost my mom. I lost my dad and i also died because of you.. You destroyed
my entire family said Sarika angrily and threw Sarika 

Geetha's dad who came from walking was stunned seeing all this. Raghu was hurt and falling near door. Aryan was struck under
couch. Deepika was hurt and Geetha(Sarika in her body) was holding Deepika's hair and Savithramma stood confused.



If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you can Like the Page, or share it with your Facebook/Google+/Twitter Friends... It will keep me motivated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment