JAVA SCRIPT

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....EPISODE 25


Deepika was shocked to see Geetha.

"This is my wife Geetha. Geetha you know Aryan my roomate in usa, this is Deepika his wife" introduced Raghu

"Hello Deepika nice to meet you.. Aryan helped us so much while we were in usa. We even stayed at his house 3 months before moving to India permanently" said Geetha giving coffee to everyone..

"where is your parents asked Aryan" Looking around the house

"Appa has gone to walking, he should be here any moment. Amma is taking bath" said Geetha

" I have put leave. Once uncle comes we can ask him to check about the Bank manager  " said Raghu

Raghu saw Deepika stunned and had not taken coffee also. 

"Deepika take coffee what happened, is everything alright" asked Raghu

"hmmm yeah yeah. Everything is fine" said Deepika while her phone started ringing..

Deepika took the phone and went to balcony to attend the call..

"Hello Deepika, this is Suchitra. We met the Purohit suggested by my friend." Let us know once you find about Sarika and her family. We will come there immediately with purohit. He was telling its better to do rituals there and do proper Samskara for deceased, So atma(soul) can rest  in peace and wont bother" said Suchitra

"I think i am in Sarika's house. Looks like we have been staying in her house from yesterday.
I think i just met her Atthai(Aunt)" said Deepika hesitantly.

"Whatttt. What are you saying. You guys went to Aryan's friend Raghu's house right" asked worried Suchitra

"Yes i think Geetha, Raghu's wife is Sarika's atthai. I remember her face from Locket chain i found in our Guest room" said Deepika

"God its not safe at her place. I have Raghu's address. We will start immediately with the Purohit". You people immediately move
to some Hotel and call me from there" said Suchitra.

"Sure Aunty will do that" said Deepika 

Geetha's mom had finished bath and came to balcony to dry towel.

"You.. Why are you here at our house. You took away our son and grand daughter. What else you want now" cried Savithramma (Geetha's mom)

Everyone ran near balcony hearing savithramma screaming...

"Aunty do you know her, this is my friend Aryan's wife" said confused Raghu

"Oh to marry him only you rejected my son.. If you dint want to marry him, why did you show fake love to my son and Sarika" cried Savithramma

Aryan and Geetha stood silent and confused..


If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you can Like the Page, or share it with your Facebook/Google+/Twitter Friends... It will keep me motivated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment