JAVA SCRIPT

WHERE IS MY PRINCE CHARMING - PART 13



PART 12

Arun calls back after 1 hour..

Arun: Hey sweetie, what are you doing..

Ramya: Nothing.. I am busy will talk to you later..

Arun: (Realises she is angry) Ohh you are still angry at me??? Come on understand my BIL has to recover, only then i can talk to my sister, and make her talk to my parents....

Ramya :But they spoke to me well. Why cant you directly talk to your parents..

Arun : No dear, most of things are decided by my BIL and sister. So i need to wait for my BIL..But i love only you dear.. Dont worry.. How can i miss a pretty girl like you and marry others??

Ramya: hmmm ok..(Falls for his praise , as usual)

Arun: Can you meet me now ???

Ramya: Mom/dad has gone to marriage, they will come in an hour. If we r coming back by then, I can come....

Arun: Ok sure, we can come back early.. Come near that field, Will pick you from there.

Ramya: (She got ready in 10mins and went near the field). Arun was already waiting there.

He takes her to a nearby restaurant.. They both eat dosa and have coffee...And spoke for sometime... After that, Arun takes her to his friends house..

Ramya: Yeah why did you stop here??

Arun: Just wanted to introduce you to my friend...

Ramya : In their house ?? wont his parents be there?

Arun: He is married dear... (By then his friend comes out, and invites them inside)

Friend: Please come inside.. Atlast you are getting your girl.. You both make a great pair..

Arun: Thanks da...

Ramya : (Was looking here n there for his wife).....

Friend: Oh you are looking for my wife. She has gone to her mother place for delivery.. I will just come back in 5mins, will get something to eat, you know am a bachelor again, and cant cook.

Ramya :Its ok........We just ate Dosa....

Friend: How is this possible, you come home first time, and wont take anything ??? Naah will come back soon..

Its only Arun and Ramya at house now...
 
If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you can Like the Page, or share it with your Facebook/Google+/Twitter Friends... It will keep me motivated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment