JAVA SCRIPT

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....EPISODE 21

I used to go Sarika's house whenever there was relatives at Lakshmi's uncle house, and Lakshmi she used to get busy with them.

I started teaching Bharatanatyam to Sarika. After learning that her mom died with cancer, when she was 2yrs old, i became more
caring and loving towards Sarika and she grew closer to me.. And liked to spend time with me..

"Thank god finally we are seeing Sarika happy after long time.. After her mom died, Hemanth moved in with us. She had got close to my daughter. But after marriage she moved out, and Sarika had got lonely again.. Thank u so much ma for spending time with her." said Old man


I said "Oh no i should thank you people uncle.. I am away from my parents and can visit them only if i have long leave.
I am so happy to spend time with you people"

Though i regularly visited Sarika's house i never saw Hemanth even once at hom. I just saw him in college, since he dint teach us
i never spoke to him, just gave a smile when i see him...One year passed and we were in our 3rd yr engineering.. 

It was Sarika's 5th birthday. They had invited me and Lakshmi to birthday party.. We had fun at birthday. End of party there was
music and dance.. I was dancing with Sarika and she pulled her dad to dance.. I danced with Sarika and Hemanth.. After party
Hemanth spoke to me for 1st time and thanked me for being there for Sarika..

After that i met Hemanth again in Sarika's annual school dance program. After program he took us all to a restaurant and dropped me home. He was introvert person.. He never spoke a word in the restaurant or car...  Old couple  warned me, he doesn't talk much after his wife's death. 

So there was no much talks or discussions with him. It was mostly with Sarika or Old couple...

Days passed by, i finished my college and came back to parents place. And prepared for GRE and TOFEL doing internship in dad's friend office.. By then marriage got settled and got married to Aryan and moved to usa. After that i lost touch with that family.  said Deepika

"Hmm then why is Sarika trying to hurt us. How did Hemanth die. What happened to Sarika. Is she still alive or dead. 
We need to find out all this" said Deepika's dad...

"Yes Deepika lets all go to Lakshmi's uncle house and find out where did family move. So hope we get some clarity" said Suchitra

"Ok then i will arrange a SUV. We can start tommorrow early morning at 8am.. We will leave now" said Deepika's parents left to their house.

After dinner Aryan's parents went to sleep early.. Aryan also settled in his room.. Deepika came to kitchen to get a bottle of water.
She saw Sarika's ghost walking to her bed room. Deepika slowly opened her bed room. Saw Aryan was already asleep.. 

Ghost was standing right next to bed.. Ghost tried to squeeze Aryans neck. Deepika screamed and went near bed and said "stop it, why are you killing him.. What did he do.." You killed my father.. Now i will kill your husband your father, mother everybody. So you will know the pain of loosing the loved ones said Ghost in anger.. 

Deepika tried to pull Aryan out of bed. But Aryan was thrown out of his bed. He jumped up in air and fell on the ground..



If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you can Like the Page, or share it with your Facebook/Google+/Twitter Friends... It will keep me motivated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment