JAVA SCRIPT

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....EPISODE 1

I had come to India on 3 weeks leave.. My mom suchitra had sent me photo of her friends daughter Deepika .. I spoke to her on skype.. Deepika was very beautiful.. Main thing i liked in Deepika was she had long hairs. I have always liked girls with long straight hairs... She had just finished her engineering and was preparing for GRE and TOEFL as she wanted to do her masters in usa. After talking with her i immediately gave green signal... And our marriage was fixed..

6 years you have stayed alone in usa, after marriage you have to immediately take Deepika ordered my mom... Come on ma you had come to usa and stayed 4months, when i bought home and did House warming.. Yes that was 2years back.. Neeways your dad will retire in 4years we will come regularly.. But for now you plan to take Deepika immediately. Atleast then your dad will agree to come regularly to meet our grand kid said my mom winking her eyes...

As per the plan we had a registered marriage as soon as i arrived so we can apply for her visa.. Next 2 weeks was so busy with shopping and arrangements.. House was full of relatives.. I did not get time to meet Deepika. But spoke to her on phone every day... Finally D day arrived i was married to Deepika...


Today was my first night... I could hear girls giggling outside my room... I was eagerly waiting for Deepika who came with a glass of milk.. I took glass from her kept it on table, hugged Deepika and kissed her on forehead.. We heard some nice outside the door and i realised omg i have not closed room door.. I tried closing the door and by mistake slammed by fingers in door.. Oohhh i screamed.... Deepika ran towards me, she had tears in her eyes... Come on why cry for such a small matter i said, and placed my hand under cold running water... Shall i get some ice cubes asked Deepika.. No No everyone will feel bad.. Everyone is tired... You also sleep we have to start 8am tommorrow. Our kula devata is 3hrs drive from here... We have to get up early... 

Yes true its a hectic week....we have some shopping and also visit my aunts and cousins house for lunch.. We would just get 2 days to pack before leaving to usa said Deepika.. We set alarm for 5am. Dozzed to sleep hugging each other... 


Next day we got ready and came down by 7am. Deepika was wearing blue saree and was looking very pretty... Mom had prepared idli, vada... We all had breakfast and started at 8am... We reached temple 11.30am. After pooja we had lunch nearby hotel and started by 4pm.... We reached home by 7pm.. We had got parcel from hotel everybody had early dinner and retired to sleep, everyone was exhausted..

Deepika changed her saree washed her face and wore a marron 3 piece satin nighty. She was looking very sexy... I hugged her tight, we both laid on bed.. I started kissing all over her face... We were disturbed by a loud thud sound.. Oh its very windy let me close the window bolts said Deepika and walked towards window.. Next minute she fell on floor and screamed with pain... My parents knocked the bedroom to check what happened. My mom went near window and saw oil on the floor.. Oh someone has applied oil and not closed it properly and it has fell on floor. Lots of relatives in house not sure who was it.. Are you alright asked my mom to Deepika.. 

Yes ma, am alright i think i sprained my leg said Deepika who was standing holding me... Ohh let me get a pain killer tablet... Lets cancel shopping tomorrow you take rest said my mom.. Deepika dozed to sleep in next 30mins.... 

Next 2 days was so hectic with shopping and packing we decided to start our honeymoon in USA. Today was our flight to usa. Both my parents, in-laws had come to send off.. Our bags was full of papad, Pudis and sweets .. When it was time to check-in, Deepika hugged her parents and cried.. I patted on her shoulders , she held my hand tightly and hugged me.... In next 1hr we finished all formalities and was ready to fly usa and start our new Married life..


To be continued...


 If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you can Like the Page, or share it with your Facebook/Google+/Twitter Friends... It will keep me motivated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment