JAVA SCRIPT

So Who Killed Her ?????? Episode 10

It was 8am... Leena took bath and was getting ready.... 

Her mobile rang...


Mam its me Raju... Pavan had just called up he wants to meet us today at 10am in Nisarga resorts.. Shall i pick you at 9am? This resort is outskirts and we will need an hour to reach there said Raju..

Sure.. But y so far Raju cant he meet us in our office asked leena..

Mam he said he cant meet us in city, he doesnt want his father in law know that hes meeting us without a lawyer said Raju

Alright Raju i will be ready by 9am.. You can pick me said leena..

Ganga.. Ganga is breakfast ready? I need to leave in an hour said Leena.

Yes mam doing poori alu curry it should be ready in 15 to 20mins said ganga..

Leena got ready had breakfast and sharp 9am Raju was at her house.. In next 45mins they reached resort..


It was a posh resort with lodging facility, indoor games conference hall and swimming pool ..

Pavan came at 10.05 he saw Raju,Leena and invited them to a conference hall in resort.. 

They all sat... server came with coffee, sandwich and cookies, and asked if they need anything else...

Nothing dont disturb us for next 1hr said pavan...

Now tell me pavan, why did you want us to meet outside city like this and your employee Srinivas has already agreed you and Priya had affair. Yesterday Priya's husband confirmed he cant father a child... Hope you know Priya was pregnant with your child.. So you killed her to avoid getting married to her right said leena...

No madam no... Its true me and Priya had affair and she was pregnant with my child. Its also true i cant and dint want to marry her but i am not cruel to kill my college sweetheart, she was my first love how can i kill her said pavan..


What college sweetheart??? Dint you knew Priya because she was working with you asked Raju....

No i know priya from our college days..

Priya and my sisters are classmates. They were in 1st year puc( 11th std) when i was in my final year Bcom..


If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you can Like the Page, or share it with your Facebook/Google+/Twitter Friends... It will keep me motivated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment