JAVA SCRIPT

So Who Killed Her ???? (final Episode) Episode 16


ACP Arjun, Leena and Raju reached Auditors house..

Mr Satish (Auditor) please come with us, we need to question you regarding Priyas case said Arjun.

Let me call sunil verma...... Our Lawyer.... babelled satish. 

Come to station, you can call anyone from there said Acp Arjun...

Are you arresting him, he dint do anything. Pleaded his wife...

Sudha you call Sunil verma sir. He will take care of this. Dont worry nothing will happen
to me said satish.

They all sat in a car.. Mr satish, sunil verma already agreed he paid Dr Pruthvi to supress
information, he also said you are one who went to priyas house at day of his death.. said Leena.

No no i dint kill priya, when i went to her house. She dint open door nor responded to call.. Pavan
has killed her. He had affair with priya and priya was pregnant with his baby shouted satish.

Mr satish, we have taken statements from both Sunil and Pavan. You are smart. You knew Sunil will never confront Pavan and save his son-in-law from murder case. So you misguided Sunil that pavan has killed her and made sure case is closed soon as suicide.. said Leena..

No no i dint kill her. What is my need of killing her shouted satish.

Its ok leena, leave him he will never answer like this. Neeways am taking him station. If we ask him
in police language he will answer everything said ACP Arjun..

No no please... I dint mean to kill her it was an accident said satish.

That day i went to priyas house around 9.30. She never opened the door. I left from there and
went to near by bar. I heard watchmen and Dhobhi talking.. 

Drink as much as you want.. I have got so much money today.. Diwakar sir is very smart. Since
priya madam is in sleep mode.She wont even know who was it morning.. He always gives me 500rs 
when he gets call girls to his house. Today he has given me 2000rs... babbled drunk watchman.

It was around 11.30pm watchmen and dhobi was still in bar... I decided to go priyas house again...
I tried knocking the door. But it was opened. I went inside and Locked the door.. Priya was lying in her bed room... I was drunk.. I tried forcing Priya.. She woke up. She was still in sleepy mode.. 

Sir you, when did you come... How did you come.. asked priya rubbing her eyes...

Yes priya its me.. From day you joined as my junior i have liked you.. But thought you are not of that type girl.But now i know about you and pavan.. Why pavan even i can give you as much as money you want.. Just be mine...

She ran to living room when i tried to hug her. When i forced her, she took knife kept on fruit bowl and said go away otherwise i will kill you.. I twisted her hand and came back of her.. By mistake it stabbed her.. I got scared and stabbed her once more.. All my nasha came down.. I ran to Balcony and jumped down got hold of pipes and ran from building.. Next day i called Sunil sir and said pavan killed her.. 

ACP Arjun took Satish to custody ....

Leena met, Priyas parents and Vinod and explained how Satish was responsible for her death. Priyas parents, vinod and his mother and sister were all shocked to hear about priyas affair...

Sunil verma got bail for trying to tamper with post mortem reports..

Leena left to New york for her Guest Lecturing...


If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you can Like the Page, or share it with your Facebook/Google+/Twitter Friends... It will keep me motivated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment