JAVA SCRIPT

WHERE IS MY PRINCE CHARMING - PART 25



PART 24
Ramya wanted to call Arun immediately, but she had dog with her, also she was late.. So she just went home.. She decides to just go through formalities at home and tell Arun to get married soon..She was confident Arun will marry her..

Around 6;30pm Rajesh and family came...They discussed the dates.And fixed next sunday for Engagement function.. They all agreed to do Engagement function in some Mini hall... Ramya just kept quiet without any feelings, as she was confident by next sunday she will be married to Arun.....


Once they all left, Ramya's parents and granny got busy discussing about arrangements for Engagement..Ramya heard her granny saying "Tom morrow you put leave pa, first
let us book a hall and catering tomorrow..Once this two are booked rest we can arrange after that...

Ramya was now relived, that nobody will be at house tomorrow and she gets to meet Arun.. Moment they all left Ramya locked the door, and ran to make a call.

Ramya : Arun its me..You know what happened...
(Before she could complete)

Arun: Ramya i know what happened..Please don't call me from today..I cant marry you..

Ramya: What......... What are you talking Arun ?????

Arun: I am sorry.. My marriage is fixed with Shilpa next month.. Dont call me again. You marry your parents proposal and be happy....Please forget me.

Ramya: Forget you ??? Are you out of your mind...Just 2 days back your sister agreed to talk to my parents, now suddenly she changed, But what happened to you....

Arun: I am not in a position to talk anything..I will not be able to marry you... and Disconnected the call...


Ramya's head was spinning, she was shell shocked..Ramya cried very badly... After some time, She decided to call again.... Arun disconnected the call thrice.. She then called to Office number...

Arun: Ramya dont call me..Please understand, dont loose the proposal at home.. Marry him, you will be happy....

Ramya: What are you talking Arun ?? Dint you love me at all???

Arun: Ramya i will change mobile number..And will ask boys not to give your call.. If you stop talking to me, eventually you will forget me.. Now m disconnecting Good bye.....

Ramya dropped phone from hand, and just sat in same place....

knock knock....Door bell rang..

She saw the clock and realized she just sat 2hours in same place..

Ramya splashed water on face, and opened the door..

Granny:Why did you take so much of time to open the door..
Come on get ready we need to go to buy you saree..

Ramya: I had slept..(Ramya gets ready without talking a word)

If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you can Like the Page, or share it with your Facebook/Google+/Twitter Friends... It will keep me motivated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment