JAVA SCRIPT

BEIJING BITES


We went to this restaurant only once, restaurant is way too dark, somehow i dont like dim light restaurants..

 I want to see and enjoy my food :)..   I  liked the taste very much here.... After that we never came to this restaurant , but got home delivery frequently...

















On a lousy weekend, when i hate to cook ,this has been 
one of our favorite home delivery order.  The quantity is very filling, and love the taste too.


My favourite order is mushroom pepper celery and

Hot balls in garlic soup starters with Egg fried rice
and schezwan noodles.  



If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you can Like the Page, or share it with your Facebook/Google+/Twitter Friends... It will keep me motivated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment