JAVA SCRIPT

WHERE IS MY MR PERFECT - PART 76

Veda immediately called suresh...

Suresh, Ramya is 3 months pregnant now, not that safe to travel. Also it will be difficult for me to come town in this situation, if its ok, Lets do it in bangalore.. After that you can drop Rajni to her parents place..

sure mom, even me and Rajni was thinking the same.. We will come to Bangalore in 2days, then we can arrange for function said Suresh.

In next 2 days Rajni;s parents and Rajni, suresh reached Veda's house.. They decided to do it in near by Mini hall, and booked for Hall and catering..

When Ramya tried cooking for everyone. Veda stopped her.. No Ramya you should be careful. Cooking for 10 people will be too much of strain. I have already booked a lady, who will come for cooking from today. You just relax....

Ramya was pleasantly surprised. She just said Thanks aunty..

Rajni told her mother "Looks like Atthe(MIL) is now getting along with Ramya.. Its good actually... How long to have grudge, we all meet once in a while, its nice to maintain decent relationship"

True Rajni, that girl (Ramya) always seemed a good girl to me said
Rajni's mother...

Krishnappa had invited Ramya's parents to function.. On function day everyone reached the hall at 10;00am.. Unusually Veda gave smile to Ramya;s parents and asked them to sit.. Sumangali;s applied Turmeric, and kumkum and kept flowers and finally did Arathi to Rajni.. Veda was sitting in 1st seat...She had asked Ramya also sit and not walk too much...

All guests came wished Rajni and Suresh, and came to veda, asked about her health.. Few relatives asked "who is this girl sitting next to you ? Have never seen her before"

This is Ramya, Rakesh's wife. My 2nd daughter-in-law.. Since it was love marriage, it happened in a hurry so we could invite anyone...Even she is pregnant.. We are planning to have grand seemantham(Baby shower) for her so all our relatives can see and Bless Ramya n Rakesh said Veda.

Ramya's parents who were sitting in back seat was pleasantly surprised by this.. Ramya just smiled at all relatives, as she dint know any of them..

After function, Padma wished Rajni,suresh and went to Vedavathi..
Can we take Ramya to our place, wed is her next scan, let her stay with us for couple of days said Padma..

Sure, Ramya you go, dont worry Rajni and her parents are with us for a week, if i need any help said Vedavathi...

Everyone was amazed by changes in vedavathi...

Ramya called Rakesh nite.. She mailed few pics of function to him...
You are looking very cute Ramya... I really miss you.. Just 2 more months i am coming back after that said Rakesh...

Rakesh you know what, atlast today Aunty accepted me as her daughter-in-law that too in front of everyone. I am happy said Ramya..

Oh Wow thats very good... Am glad atlast mom understood you.. I really miss you baby... Wish i just quit this project and come right away, said Rakesh.

Its ok Rakesh dont worry, i have aunty, uncle and my parents to take care. Its matter of 2 months dont worry, it will fly said Ramya..

Next day, Ramya called all friends...She had so much to catch up.. Everyone was shocked to know that she got married and is pregnant now... 3 of her close friends said they can come and meet Ramya this Sunday...

As planned they came around 12;00pm.. Ramya;s mother had a function to attend, so She had cooked Veg pulav-Raitha, Rasam,and Jamoon for Ramya and her friends..

One of her friend, was not yet married. She told how she was cheated by her boyfriend, who stood her up at the Registrar court... She said " No more Love marriage, i am waiting for an arranged marriage, i am sure my parents will find MR Right for me.. I now feel arranged marriage is best...""

Other friend immediately said oh come on, "Arranged marriage is worst.. I am just married 8 months back, but i already feel i spent a decade here... My mother in law finds mistake in anything and everything i do. My sister in law pokes her nose into every small things.. And my husband is a totally momma's boy and wont support me at all.. These days i hate him for this, i really dono when he agrees for seperate house and when all this will come to an end..."

Yeah btw we are talking about us only, tell us when did you get married.. Love marriage na, who proposed first, hows your marriage life, hows your mother in law, are you happy.....

Ramya just smiled, and said "So many questions... And briefied about how she met Rakesh, and her marriage.... I am very lucky to marry Rakesh, he loves me a lot, and he is very caring... He always supports me.. But i did have issues with my mother-in-law, she did her best to hurt me...But now she is paralysed and am pregnant.. She is being very nice... Now i feel my life is dream come true with Loving husband and caring in-laws said Ramya...

Oh right, now shes paralyzed, she knows if she makes you against her, there will be no one to support, thats y she is being all nice. Do You think, if she dint get paralyzed she would have been nice to you... I dont think so, why most of mother in laws do this ? Dont they know we are their to share their son;s life and keep him happy ? Do they forget they were daughter-inlaws once ? They treat us like BS..(Bull****) and once they get old, its like.. Poor old people and cruel daughter-in-law..

Hmm true Dear, i agree. If she wasnt in this situation, she would have probably still continued being same, hurting me.. But now i dont want to analyze why she is good to me.. As long as Rakesh is good to me, this is secondary to me. If she is good its bonus.. I am glad she is now nice with me, when am expecting a kid said Ramya...

They all chat for some more time, had lunch and left...

Ramya then realised, everyone's life is pretty much same. Be it arranged marriage or Love.. Its all one's luck. She just thanked god for loosing Arun and Rajesh and getting married to Rakesh, her MR Right..

Door bell rang, that is when she realised she sat their for long time.. It was her mom... Padma made tea.. They had tea, talking about the function Padma attended...


 


If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you can Like the Page, or share it with your Facebook/Google+/Twitter Friends... It will keep me motivated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment