JAVA SCRIPT

Horror Story : I Am Waiting For You....EPISODE 18


Deepika's phone started ringing... It was her friend Lakshmi.

"Deepika how are you.. I am sorry i could not call you from couple of days.. There was a cousins marriage, and i got busy" said Lakshmi

"I am ok Lakshmi, we are not at home. We had come to a nearby resort for the weekend" said Deepika..

"Oh cool enjoy.. I am glad things are better after pooja and you have gone on a trip" said Lakshmi

"No Lakshmi, we could not do the pooja." And Deepika explained everything and ended up crying...

"Dont cry Deepika.. Nothing will happen. Always try to keep some god idol next to you.... Atleast now Aryan believes it.. You can do something to get rid of this.." said Lakshmi

"Yes my mom will be meeting my mother in law today. They might suggest something" said Deepika.

"Forgot to tell you.. You remember my uncle Manju we stayed at his house during our college.. I met him in marriage.. He said our college Professor  Hemanth died in car accident same day of your Engagement..  After that his family vacated the house and not sure where they are now." said Lakshmi

"Omg, now i get it.. Its his daughter... The little girl's name was Sarika right." said Deepika 

"Whattt.. what are you saying Deepika. Professor Hemanth's daughter is the ghost ? Is she dead ?? I dont think so.. Looks like you have got confused.. May be they both had a same name ??? wondered Lakshmi


"No Lakshmi, i think both are same. Its just that ghost was covered in mud and eyes were protruding and scary i could not find out earlier." said Deepika..


"Deepika, we were going out.. I called you early morning as it would become night time for you.. I will call you tonight... Whoever it is. Please take care". said Lakshmi

"Who is this Sarika now.. Who is professor... You said you found a greeting card in our guest room..  If its professors daughter, how did greeting come to our house" asked confused Aryan..



If you found this post useful, I would really love it, if you can Like the Page, or share it with your Facebook/Google+/Twitter Friends... It will keep me motivated. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment